razzbri Interns is a simple, easy to use platform for employers to connect with students and graduates in the digital and creative industries. It's currently in beta and free for both students and businesses because we believe in giving something back.
How it Works
Interns sign up and post a profile for employers to view.
Student profiles provide an overview of a student's talent, skills, education and experience. As well as filling out a profile, students also enter the specific skills they have, such as Java, SEO, Photoshop or Blogging. Find out more about profiles and skills or check out what a profile looks like below.
Filter talent by skills and interests
Employers can search through the database of interns based on role type, location and skills. Employers can directly contact students if they are interested in working with them.
Post a job
Employers can also post jobs, which will be sent to interns with relevant skills. When posting an internship, employers enter a quick description of their company, the role they're after, the location, a summary of the internship or project, how long it will take and the remuneration. Jobs can be short-term projects or longer on-going internships.
Student and grads register their interest
Students can check out the internship and register their interest. We'll then let employers know that students are interested in their job.
Employers browse student profiles
Employers will be able to see a list of the interns that are interested in their jobs. They can then look through student profiles to see what talent is available and find out more about students that interest them.
Send them a message
Employers can then directly contact the student(s) they're interested in, student's contact details are on their profiles.
Hire an awesome intern
Some of the benefits for employers of hiring interns include:
- Employers can find and mold future employees who will already be familiar with the business and workplace culture.
- Interns can provide extra support for projects that may be taking longer than expected.
- Gen Y & Gen Z interns have grown up with technology and are likely to be social media savvy - they probably have a few tips and tricks to pass on.
- Interns are looking for hands-on experience and to learn so they're ready to get stuck in.
- Students also talk; if they enjoy their internships they'll tell their friends which means free advertising for you.